Day 1 South London




Friday night I am preaching to the youth in the church, there are about 90 of them ranging from 7 through to 19 where they have their own service on a Friday night. Saturday I am on the streets with the church and I will do a mini type show and then do a full show that night. On Sunday morning he has double services so he has me preaching the first one and then the second one he has a wedding, they are having 12 this year and I think this one is number 7 they then have another wedding next Sunday. When Clement is preaching this Sunday’s wedding he wants me to go preach for one of his guys that is close by so that I don’t get bored.

Well I think that fills you in with the first day I will try and get another hour or so sleep as I am getting picked up for early morning prayer at seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment