Taiwan Day 1

Wednesday: Arrived in Singapore, collected my bags and stayed overnight at the Transit Hotel. It was good not to have to go through Customs.

Early the next morning I checked in my bags and flew out to Taipei. Arrived around midday but no bags...not a single one. I had my axe and the steel and 2 pieces of luggage. Good old Jetstar! I am glad that I have a spare day before I preach.

  Friday: Still no bags and no explanation as to their whereabouts or
what has happened to them. The hotel is doing their best to track them down for me.
Preaching tonight, so have to wear my jeans and buy some shaving gear!
I am praying that they come in time for the Strongman Show which is on Saturday afternoon.







Pastor Chris Banducci is the pastor of one of the churches here in
Taipei. 
He has taken me around to see the rice paddies and we have
seen a few things around town.
As you can see the sky has a bit of smog around and the buildings are dirty because of it.


We went to prayer this morning.

We doubled on Chris' scooter.

This is the inside of the building
 It is 2 stories high and they teach English classes here.

A lot of the people have come
from these English classes









No comments:

Post a Comment